Wednesday, March 19, 2014

SLA Toronto Event: What I wish I knew 5 years ago!


Students and new grads, check out this interesting event from SLA Toronto!
What I wish I knew 5 years ago!

It is amazing how your world can change in 5 years.  And how many haven't said "I wish I knew that 5 years ago"?

Hindsight is a grand thing.  We have gathered 4 successful librarians who are willing to pass on their advice which could benefit us all now.
Come out and get sage advice from these librarians who remember what it is like to be a new graduate.
Moderator – Christine DeLuca, Law Librarian, Bennett Jones SLP

Speakers:
  • Yasuko Enosawa – Legislative Assembly of Ontario Library
  • Jennifer Peters – Emerging Technologies Librarian at Seneca College
  • Lola Rudin – Liaison Librarian for Management and CMS at the University of Toronto
  • Laura Warner – Senior Media Librarian with the CBC
When: Wednesday, April 2, 2014, 6-8pm (registration starts at 5:30pm)

Cost: $10

Light refreshments will be served

Registration closes March 31, 2014 at midnight.  

Questions or comments? Contact Ricardo Laskaris at r.laskaris @ gmail.com